Friday 2 January 2015

2/1/15

I do hate that thing about remembering the year don't you?

I had a lovely day today Lorraine came and picked me up at 9.00 and then we went to Harlow Water Gardens and browsed in Matalan and TK Max then went for a nice lunch in Frankie and Benny's but then we went to see Ron and the poor dear is so depressed.  He had not eaten any breakfast or lunch and now I am worried because he must keep up his strength.  He had overheard some conversation at handover and thought that I was asking for carers at 5.30 am and he said we should just accept whatever time they offered so that he could get out of hospital.  I am half inclined to tell them to stick their "care package" and hope that I can manage on my own but I am quite scared that I may not be able to manage and then where will we be, at least while he is in hospital we have a lever.   I had hoped that we might have heard something today but now we have another weekend when nothing is going to happen.   The situation is beginning to get me down so time to give myself a good talking to.

I hope the next time I write I will have some good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home